Increasing Testosterone Can Lead to More Estrogen
In this article I discuss the some of the most common 5 testosterone booster side effects. Increased or boosting testosterone can have effects related to higher test levels and possibly increased estrogen levels. Men produce small amounts of estrogen in a process with an enzyme called aromatase that transforms some free testosterone into estradiol.
Estradiol Increases are Unhealthy
Ultimately you need a balance of lower estrogen level and higher free testosterone. The problem of excess aromatase robs men of their free testosterone while exposing them to higher than normal estradiol. Free testosterone levels below 15 to 20 pg/ml of serum and estradiol levels above 30 pg/ml are not desirable. Higher levels of estradiol can lead to all sorts of health issues. One of the problems is increased body mass and abdominal fat.
Post Cycle Therapy (PCT)
Some natural test boosters may require a week recovery off the booster so your body will balance it’s hormone levels. In addition some boosters (not all) will have a recommended post cycle therapy (PCT) product usually another week of taking something similar to an aromatase inhibitor.
Some of the Physiological Side Effects
- Men that are younger may experience more acne, back acne and sometimes oily skin. The symptoms will subside usually in a week once your level equalize. You could notice increased facial hair growth. Some people will experience more facial pimples as well.
- When you increase levels of test undoubtedly it will lead to increased levels of estrogen due to aromatase. Most well formulated all natural test boost products will contain an aromatase inhibitors(AI). These AI’s will help stop the free testosterone from being converted to bad estrogen. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_inhibitor
- Some people have reported increased breast sensation and minor puffiness while using natural test boosters. This side effect is rare but possible.
- There have been cases of kidney related problems. Generally this is traced to overuse and not following the manufacturers directions. Possibly due to not cycling off the supplements as per the directions.
- Sleep apnea problems can sometimes be attributed to the use of natural test boost products. Some of these supplements will have effects that speed up your metabolism.
What about Psychological Effects?
- Mood swings are one of the most common psychological issues.
Recently there was a university study of men with testosterone deficiency. These men initially expressed feelings of edginess, anger, irritability, and aggression. They received 2 months of testosterone replacement treatment to bring Testosterone to normal levels. At this point their anger and agitation decreased and their sense of optimism and friendliness heightened. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone
All natural test boost products have been around for many years and are generally considered safer than drug injected testosterone. Stimulating your body to produce more testosterone is the best safest way by far. This article will give you a clearer understanding of at least 5 testosterone booster side effects. If you experience anything out of the ordinary it’s best to stop taking the booster and consult your physician. Most well formulated all natural test boost products will have ingredients to counteract most problems. Some testosterone booster products may have a cycling period or post cycle recommendations. You will stop taking them for a certain time period before restarting another cycle. It’s best to let your body normalize the hormone levels a week or more before trying another natural test boost product. Natural testosterone booster side effects are rare if you use them as directed.
If you are still not sure what to get read this Review of a Top Rated Natural Testosterone Booster with a Money Back Guarantee.