It is important to make sure that you always feel energetic and healthy enough to carry on with daily routines. This is why taking Pine Pollen to Increase Testosterone is beneficial. Being able to enjoy good sleep and having the ability to enjoy a good sex life is something many people wish to have. It has been proved that as a man gets older, his testosterone levels dip. However, this shouldn’t be a cause of concern since it is possible to learn how to increase testosterone with pine pollen.
Pine pollen originates from male flowers of the plant. On many occasions, we see remnants of catkins especially after intense pollen surges have taken place. Pine pollen is an excellent testosterone booster and with an impeccable ability to build body immunity and improve reproductive health.
Why is Pine Pollen the Best Testosterone Booster?
Over the years, the use of pine pollen to enhance testosterone levels has continued to increase. It is, therefore, wise to uncover what makes the society appreciate the role of pine pollen in promoting good health. Several androgens such as testosterone, Brassinolide, Epitestosterone and androsterone are found in pine pollen. The high composition of active ingredients demonstrates the enormous capability and benefit of pine pollen.
Taking Pine Pollen to Increase Testosterone
If you didn’t know, pine pollen is a complete protein owing to the fact its composition includes all 8 essential amino acids. Other key components of pine pollen include 15 types of vitamins, over 30 minerals and 100 enzymes. Essential omega 3, -6, -9 fatty acids are all present in pine pollen. When you consider all those ingredients mentioned above, it is easy to conclude why many people consider pine pollen a natural way to increase testosterone.
Other Potential Benefits of Pine Pollen
• Prostate health – Gibberellins is a plant steroid that is found in pine pollen whose role is to help control the size of the prostate. The steroid could work to either increase or reduce the size of the prostate in order to maximize performance.
• Pine pollen facilitates release of foreign chemicals from the body using brassinosteroid brassinolide that energizes liver microsomes to dispose xenobiotics.
• Success in boosting fertility, sperm count and curing erectile dysfunction makes pine pollen the best testosterone booster. Arginine, which is an amino acid, facilitates more blood flow to the penis leading to strong erections.
• Enhancing the immune system – Polysaccharides found in pine pollen feed the immune system. They are considered as food that promotes building of the immune system.
• Anti-aging – DHEA contained in pine pollen is responsible for increasing energy and sustaining good health. Low obesity, enhanced libido, better insulin tolerance, better cognition, low depression and prevention of heart diseases symbolize good health.
Pine Pollen can help you in the gym too!
If you want to be healthy and get great results in the gym it comes down to one thing, Hormones. Everything you do from what you eat, how you sleep, your training itself and more will effect your hormones. If your hormones are in the toilet, you don’t have much hope for any of the above. Try as hard as you might you can’t get stronger. Any attempts at fat loss will be stalled as you body can’t let it go.Your sex drive is diminished, and in many cases for men you’ll suffer from impotence. All from hormone problems. But if your hormones are optimized you’ll feel great, have abundant health and energy, enjoy a healthy sex life, and get phenomenal gains from your workouts.
Hormone Imbalance and Estrogen Dominance
Although estrogen is thought of as a woman’s hormone, men have it too, just in smaller quantities. But in both cases because of the environment we live in we’re bombarded with excess estrogen.
Xeno-estrogens from pesticides, chemicals and plastics
Phyto-estrogens from soy, hops and flax
Metallo-estrogens from heavy metals (like those found in fresh fish or most tap waters)
Myco-toxins from various funguses that contaminant many foods.
That’s an overload of estrogen!
Made even worse because it’s the bad kind of estrogen. Although you can do you best to eliminate these, and you should, because its so difficult in the modern age we live in everyone could use some help. And there is something that has become popular in the West over the last couple of years…even though its been known about in Chinese Medicine for thousands of years.
Pine Pollen Dosage Info
Mostly pine pollen can be taken a doses of 5-10 grams per day for all the nutrition and healthful benefits it provides. A normal daily dose of 10 grams a day (approximately 3 tablespoons) is preferred quantity.
This article hopefully explains how to Increase Testosterone with Pine Pollen. Top quality Pine Pollen is a complete protein owing to the fact its composition includes all 8 essential amino acids. Other key components of pine pollen include 15 types of vitamins, over 30 minerals, 100 enzymes, omega 3-6-9. Pine Pollen should be a key part of your daily supplements.